TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Prices mentioned on the website are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
A. House should have the following features: Single storey house, Pitched roof and the meter-box should be up to date as per following specifications:
- Fibre fire-proof back board.
- The casing should be made out of metal and not wood/chipboard.
- No loose wires which should be neatly tucked.
- No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
- Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
- Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
B. Property should be within the 150 km form Brisbane city.
C. Install address must:
- Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
- Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
- Have a suitable location for the inverter.
2. The advertised price is only valid for tin roof (Flat roof not included) & single storey house. Extra charges will be applicable for tile/flat roof or multi storey property.
3. The advertised price is applicable if the Solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small- scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to Solar Smart QLD.
4. The price advertised is not applicable if you require finance.
5. Solar Smart Qld will beat any competitor’s quote by 5%, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
A. Must be an formal quote and not a verbal quote or an email confirmation.
B. The price quoted by the other company cannot be a liquidation sale price.
C. The price guarantee can only be redeemed once , per customer.
D. The price guarantee offer is applicable only for the metro areas (as defined in section #1-B above)
E. The price guarantee is only for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the SolarSmart QLD product.
F. The price guarantee only applies to currently stocked items.
G. The price guarantee does not apply to trade prices or commercial quantities.
Solar Smart QLD is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Solar Smart QLD is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to some Solar Smart QLD customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Solar Smart QLD takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Solar Smart QLD reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.